What is the course about?
- This course is about web development. Kids will learn to create their 1st website under this course.
- Just like painting or cooking, with coding a child benefits from the satisfaction – that comes from starting with nothing and finishing with something.
- With this course, kids learn to think about how real-world problems can be solved with technology.
- Using this course knowledge a 7th-grade girl made a website for her business which helped the business network to reach globally.
What will the student learn?
- The students will start with basic knowledge of HTML. Eventually, they will start working on simple web pages which includes HTML and CSS both.
- Students will learn about the GitHub Platform which allows them to share their webpages in their network and store all their work.
- At the end of the course, students will be creating an individual website on their own including all the topics covered in the course.
Any projects which students will do?
Throughout this course students will be creating many projects like Tribute Page, Special Days Web Pages like Father’s Day, Forms like Aadhar Card Registration Sample Form, Gmail Login Page, Portfolio of favorite Cartoons and Movies, Personal Portfolio Website.
The students will also be given quizzes after every few classes to concentrate on theoretical knowledge of topics covered in the class. Throughout the course, there will be projects like creating loaders, creating dialog boxes, creating tabs, creating slideshow/carousels, creating progress bars, validating forms, etc. The students will also be given quizzes after every few classes to concentrate on theoretical knowledge of topics covered in the class.
Here are some of the projects which students have made: